It is time again for a fantastic Korean beauty product, a magnetic face mask that removes all dirt and impurities from your skin. When I recently underwent the Heaven Bee Sting Facial, owner Raqual Prins of Integrated Beauty Care came with this new face mask to try out. We were both surprised by the result.
This I told briefly about it:
During my last treatment, I was the first to use a very special mask that I can’t yet tell you the name of. The mask is removed with a magnet and drains all of your clogged pores. We were both amazed by the result, I have never seen my face so smooth, really every pore was clean. I hope to be able to tell you more about this soon.
The mask contains black mud from the Dead Sea, with no less than 24 powerful mineral ingredients. The mask cleanses the skin deeply and nourishes and moisturizes the skin at the same time.
All benefits at a glance.
- Removes dirt and impurities with a magnet.
- The pale skin gets a healthy glow.
- The oily and dry skin come into balance.
- Fades fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps prevent acne and clogged pores.
- The magnetic field improves blood circulation in your face.
How does it work?
- The mask is applied in a thin layer with the supplied spatula.
- Allow the mask to work for 3-5 minutes.
- Wrap the supplied magnet in a tissue.
- Bring the magnet close to the skin so that the product is lifted off your skin.
- As soon as the magnet stops working and is full, replace the tissue.
- Massage the excess product into your skin.
Often masks that get rid of impurities are quite aggressive, but this mask is incredibly moisturizing and leaves an “oily” layer behind. I therefore like to use the mask at bedtime so that the ingredients that remain on your skin can work through the night. But the mask is also good to use as a base for your make-up, and with a contact time of 3 to 5 minutes this can be easily done in the morning. Your skin looks very smooth, soft and especially clean, all pores are clean, you will definitely see this result for a few days. What I also like about this mask is that it doesn’t mess, your hands don’t get dirty and there’s no water involved. I use the mask 1x in the week, the contents of the jar is good for approx. 4 treatments.
The Black Luster Mask is available at Esthetichealth.nl for € 75,00.
This blog post contains products that I received.