I’m not a fan of eyelash extensions, when the first lashes fall out, you walk around with big holes in your eyelashes. What I do like is false eyelashes that you stick on yourself, they stay beautiful and you can cut them a little bit yourself if you find them too long. There’s so much choice in false lashes, from extreme eyelashes at parties to eyelashes that are so subtle that you can use them just fine for every day.
False Lashes from the Biggest Brands.
- KoKo Lashes – Amore
- Eye Candy Double Lash Style 304
- Ardell Double Up Lashes 207
Luscious handmade eyelashes for a bold look. With these lashes you make a super glam look for every party. The layering of the eyelash strands and the slightly thicker, longer clusters provide a textured, feathered finish.
- High Quality.
- Each box contains one pair of KoKo eyelashes, glue is not included.
With these eyelashes you create a dramatic look in an instant. This compact design offers a heavy volume, while the multilayer eyelashes add a dimension for a softer finish.
- Unique style.
- Reusable if carefully removed after use.
- Each box contains one pair of Eye Candy double eyelashes in style 304 – eyelash glue is also included.
My favorite of the 3 (see also main picture). I don’t have such big eyes and they give exactly that beautiful fan effect that I always create with my mascara. But then with much more wow effect. They wear very light and comfortable.
- High Quality.
- Easy to apply.
- Reusable if carefully removed.
- Each box contains one pair of Ardell eyelashes, glue is not included.
Ardell Double Up Lashes 207.
Check the website of False Eyelashes and choose from hundreds of different eyelashes, from subtle to bold.
This blog post contains products that I received.